Franklin Ball (Pair) – Green
- textured, green transparent plastic
- phthalate free
- approximately 8cm diameter
- pre-inflated with valve for pressure adjustment
- needle pump available as separate item – needle pump
- sold in pairs
The Franklin Method is a training technique based on using “imagery” and movement. With better body awareness and controlled movements, we can improve posture, increase strength and functional movement. Franklin balls and rollers are used as tools to aid movement and increase body awareness. The balls and rolls are used for:
- Soft tissue/fascial release
- To aid movement
- To teach control
All Franklin balls and rollers conform to Directive No. 1907/06 REACH
Green Franklin balls – 8cm diameter approximately.
Covered by the Sittingwell no quibble 30 day money back guarantee.
Franklin Green, Open Bag