Spiky Massage Ball
£11.95 – £13.95
- Great tool for self massage and myofascial release work
- Perfect for working into smaller body areas such as the feet, shoulders and Glutes
- 3 sizes – 8cm, 9cm and 10cm
- Comes in packs of 2
- Durable for long term use
The Sissel Spiky Massage Ball is a simple tool to use for self massage and myofascial release work.
Using a Spiky massage ball allows you to work into the smaller body areas that a foam roller or massage stick can’t quite get to. You can lye on them to massage the shoulders, buttocks or chest. By standing on the, one at a time, you can massage into the souls of the feet. The spikes on these massage balls gives a little more intensity to this type of work compared to the Franklin Balls.
General Benefits of Spiky Massage Balls
- Self massage muscle tensions
- Help improve blood circulation
- One-piece design, with valve
- Durable, made for years of use
- Comes as a pair giving more options for use.
There are 3 difference sizes:
- Yellow 8cm
- Red 9cm
- Blue 10cm
These massage balls are great for multiple uses. There are various Pliates exercises that work well with these Spiky Ball. By standing on them individually they help improve ankle and foot mobilisation. They can also be used as aid in reflexology and co-ordination.
These massage balls can also be used for baby massage. The spiky massage ball helps stimulate sensation as you roll it over the baby’s body.
10cm, 8cm, 9cm