NeckSaviour Mini – Neck Stretcher For Travel & Smaller Necks
If you suffer with Tension Headaches, Stiff Neck or Neck Pain, the NeckSaviour Mini is a gentle neck stretcher giving traction to the neck, helping relieve symptoms.
- Offers a light or strong stretch option
- 2 contour options to fit slim and broad necks
- Lightweight and portable – comes in it’s own drawstring bag
- Can deliver forces up to 25lbs/11kgs, the lower end of ‘medical’ traction for the cervical spine
- Gives gentle therapeutic stretch to the neck and related soft tissues.
- Can help postural and spinal alignment.
The Neck Saviour Mini is a smaller, travel version of the original NeckSaviour. The Neck Svaiour Mini is still an easy to use neck stretcher to relieve headaches, neck pain and stiffness. It’s smaller size makes it easier to pack for taking away with you and easier to bend into shape too.
To use the NeckSaviour Mini simply bend this foam neck stretcher and placing it between your shoulders and the base of your skull, it creates a gentle traction to the neck. By gently stretching the neck and related soft tissues it helps reduce any muscle tension there, often the cause of neck pain and headaches.
This version has 2 stretch intensity options and 2 neck contour shapes form slimmer and broader necks.
It is very lightweight at only 58g/2oz, and 25cm x 16cm. It even comes in it’s own drawstring bag so you can take it with you where ever you go.
How to use the NeckSaviour Mini Neck Stretcher:
- Choose either the slim or broad neck contour option. Try both to see which suits your best neck best.
- Decide if you want the light or strong neck stretch – again try both to see which works best for you:Light force – Necksaviour Mini used with white side facing in.Strong force – Necksaviour Mini used with the grey side facing in.
- Bend the Necksaviour Mini in half according to your choice of stretch with your hands, trunk or legs.
- Lie on a comfortable surface and place the Neck Saviour Mini in a ‘U’ shape under your neck. One edge placed against the base of your skull and the other at the top of your shoulders.
- Fully relax and allow the neck stretcher to do it’s work. You may need to make micro adjustments at first to ensure it feels comfortable before you release your grip on it.
- Increase use of NeckSaviour Mini gradually. Start with 2 minutes, up to 3 times per day and increase each session by 1 minute per day up to a maximum of 15-20 minutes in any one session.
- Use the NeckSaviour Mini whenever need neck pain/stiffness or headache relief. Also regularly as part of a maintenance programme.
If you would like more information this article takes you through the full instructions on how to use the NeckSaviour safely and Effectively
Precautions when using the Neck Saviour Mini:
Using a neck stretcher should give a feeling of stretch or possible minor discomfort at most as the muscles relax. Stop using the Necksaviour Mini immediately if you experience any pain in the neck, back or limbs. Also if there is any nausea, dizziness, double vision, difficulty swallowing, numbness or pins and needles. If this is the case a health care provider should be consulted.
Contraindications for using the Neck Saviour Mini:
Traction devices are not suitable for everyone including anyone with extremely severe neck injuries or very recent neck trauma, spinal instability or fracture, severe rheumatoid arthritis, spinal cord compression, infections, inflammatory diseases, malignancy, vertebrobasilar insufficiency and any other condition which could be worsened by movement (particularly distraction).
If you have any concerns please seek expert advice before using the NeckSaviour Mini.