Showing all 4 results
**Kneeling Chairs are currently out of stock, due to supply chain issues. As soon as they are being manufactured again they will be on our site again. Unfortunately we do not know when this will be.**
Kneeling chairs are a fantastic solution to help aid a good seating position. You will sit with your hips above your knees and the forwards slope of the seat section helps ensure a better seating posture, which reduces strain on your spine.
We stock the Putnam kneeling chairs, which have the following benefits:
* Option of foam or memory foam.
* Choice between a standard sitting surface and coccyx cut out for those who need relief in this area.
* Attractive sustainably sourced hardwood frame on castors.
* Suitable for a range of user heights up to 6ft4in, due to it’s adjustability.
* The Putnam’s model allows you to adjust both seat height and seat to knee pad distance, with 3 settings for each.
* Folds down for storage and transport to 75cm long x 45cm high x 35cm deep.
* UK manufactured.
We have a number of interesting articles about kneeling chairs one describing the five benefits of a kneeling chair and another highlighting the history of the kneeling chair.
Or check out this short video all about kneeling chairs: