Showing all 4 results
Kneeling chairs are a fantastic solution to help aid a good seating position. You will sit with your hips above your knees and the forwards slope of the seat section helps ensure a better seating posture, which reduces strain on your spine.
We stock the Putnam kneeling chairs, which have the following benefits:
* Option of foam or memory foam.
* Choice between a standard sitting surface and coccyx cut out for those who need relief in this area.
* Attractive sustainably sourced hardwood frame on castors.
* Suitable for a range of user heights up to 6ft4in, due to it’s adjustability.
* The Putnam’s model allows you to adjust both seat height and seat to knee pad distance, with 3 settings for each.
* Folds down for storage and transport to 75cm long x 45cm high x 35cm deep.
* UK manufactured.
We have a number of interesting articles about kneeling chairs one describing the five benefits of a kneeling chair and another highlighting the history of the kneeling chair.
Or check out this short video all about kneeling chairs: