Royal Rest pillows are fantastic and not readily available on the high street so often overlooked. We can vouch for them because we personally use them ourselves . I (Rachael) have had my memory foam pillow for over 5 years now and it is still going strong. Not that I am a Goldilocks character but having tried a lot of other foam and memory foam pillows in the past, The Royal Rest Pillow is the one that I’m keeping because it supports my neck whilst being soft. If you have tried memory foam pillows in the past and found them too hard then the Royal Rest Pillow could be just what you have been looking for.
There are a number of key features to the Royal Rest pillow that work tremendously well towards helping you to overcome neck and back pain when you sleep and can help with headaches too. We have even had people get back in touch because the pillow has stopped their partners snoring. We can’t guarantee this will be the case but if you or someone you lives with snores we hope that the Royal Rest pillow helps as that will mean you both get a better nights sleep 🙂
Here is the testimonial as it appears on the main Sittingwell website
‘My wife brought me one of your orthopaedic pillows. I tried it for the 1st time last night. For as long as I can remember I have had a stiff neck I woke up this morning and it has gone. Also had one of the best nights sleep I can also remember and apparently I didn’t snore not that that worries me but my wife is grateful. Brilliant product many thanks’ Mark B.
So Royal Rest Pillows – what is so great about them ?
1. It is contoured with a lower and higher side. This means that you can turn it round to the right side for you. I am only 5ft 1″and 3/4’s 🙂 with a slight frame the Royal Rest pillow fits me. In addition patients who are 6ft have also been equally as comfortable on the foam pillow too.
2. It comes with a removable cotton cover that can be washed at 40degrees to keep it fresh. The standard sized foam and memory foam pillows fit neatly into a pillowcase so that they can still be in-keeping with your bed linen.
3. The Royal Rest pillows come in both foam and memory foam to suit your budget. I have used the foam pillow but have found that the memory foam pillow to have lasted considerably longer (3 years so far) it is still going strong after 5 years now.
4. If you think memory foam is hard and uncomfortable think again this memory foam is soft, comfortable and durable. Yes there are harder memory foam pillows out there this one is different and is still supportive and durable.
5. It is hypoallergenic so that you can be assured of being able to sleep peacefully without any allergic reactions.
If you want help in checking your current pillow our YouTube video on how to choose the right pillow will help guide you:
We hope this helps you get a comfortable nights sleep…