Kneeling chairs are a fantastic solution to help aid a good seating posture. By sitting with your hips above your knees particularly with the forwards slope of the seating section you ensure an optimal seating posture for reducing strain on your spine.
We stock the Putnams kneeling chair which has the following benefits:
* Option of foam or memory foam.
* There are two options for the Putnams Kneeling chair set - a standard sitting surface and coccyx cut out for those that need relief in this area.
* Attractive (sustainably sourced) hardwood frame on castors.
* Suitable for a range of user heights up to 6ft4in, due to it's adjustability.
* The Putnam's modle allows you to adjust both seat height and seat to knee pad distance, with 3 settings for each.
* Folds down for storage and transport to 75cm long x 45cm high x 35cm deep.
*The Putmans Kneeling chair is UK manufactured.
We have a number of interesting articles about kneeling chairs one describing the 5 benefits of a kneeling chair and another highlighting the history of a kneeling chair.
Or check out this short video all about kneeling chairs: